We are currently in Phase 2!
XCEL wants to welcome our members back!
We are excited to report that we have reopened our branch doors safely and slowly.
Beginning August 7th, XCEL will be launching our Phase 2 reopening plan.
- Federal Plaza – Mondays (10am – 3pm)
- Journal Square
- Thursdays (10am – 3pm)
- Fridays (10am - 3pm)
- Rockefeller Center – Wednesdays (10am – 3pm) by APPOINTMENT ONLY
XCEL is following all guidance set forth by our public health experts and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We want to proceed with extreme caution, so we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy illness prevention methods inside our facilities.
To ensure safety, we want to advise all staff and members:
- If you are feeling ill we ask that you stay home and continue to use any of our remote banking options below untl you feel better.
- When visiting an XCEL branch, you will see our staff wearing masks and we require all members to wear a mask too. The only time we will ask you to remove your mask is if we need to verify your identity.
- Sneezeguard barriers have been installed at all teller windows and office desks to maintain social distancing and physical separation.
- Loan applications will NOT be accepted in the branch. We recommend applying for a loan on our website or mobile app.
- New account applications will NOT be allowed to be completed onsite. Applications can be printed from our website and dropped off in the branch, mailed or emailed to us.
- Members will have the option to receive their transaction receipts via email instead of a paper receipt.
- Happy or Not kiosks will now be contactless. You can rate our service via a QR code, website link or through the emailed member transaction receipt.
- Our branches will be arranged to enforce social distancing with floor decals to help promote 6 feet separation.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available for members upon entry.
- Maximum Occupancy signs will be posted on the front door. Maximum occupancy will vary based on branch office. If the branch reaches the maximum occupancy, we kindly ask members to wait outside.
- Branches will be cleaned and sanitized daily. Staff will continue to wipe down facilities and equipment throughout the day.
REMOTE BANKING OPTIONS
If you have not done so yet, we encourage you to get to know our remote banking options. Should you feel ill, we ask that you remain home and conduct your financial business virtually until you feel well again. As a reminder, you can access your accounts remotely in the following ways:
- Website – Visit us at www.XCELfcu.org for all XCEL information
- Call Us – 973-ASK-XCEL (973-275-9235)
- Chat – Available on our website and mobile app during business hours.
- Online Banking – Access your account, deposit checks, pay bills and loans, make transfers & check statements
- Mobile Banking – Same features as online banking but through XCEL’s mobile app.
- Audio Response – Call our MARC system at 973-275-9235 Option 1 for account information, confirm deposits, make transfers and loan payments.
- XCEL ATMs – XCEL has 17 owned ATMs in New Jersey and New York. 12 of the 18 ATMs accept cash and check deposits. Visit www.XCELfcu.org/atm for more information.
- COOP ATM – XCEL members can withdraw money at over 30,000+ surcharge-FREE ATMs in the CO-OP Network nationwide. ATMs located at 7-Eleven, Costco, Dunkin and Rite Aid are all part of the CO-OP network. Another way is to text your zip code to 91989 and CO-OP will automatically text you the three closest locations.
- Shared Branches – Perform basic deposit and withdrawal transactions at over 5,000+ shared branches in the CO-OP Network nationwide. Text your zip code to 91989 and CO-OP will automatically text you the three closest locations. We recomend calling that financial institution to confirm their hours of operation.
- Debit Card – Use your XCEL debit card for all purchases and cash withdrawals at ATMs and cash-back at your local supermarket.
- Credit Card – Use your XCEL credit card for all purchases and receive cash back on your purchases.
- Loan Applications – Apply for a loan on our website or mobile app or simply accept a pre-approval loan offer through online and mobile banking.
Thank you for your cooperation! Stay safe and healthy!