Welcome to XCEL's COVID-19 Pandemic informational page!
As we continue to monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, XCEL Federal Credit Union recognizes that some of our members may be negatively affected by impacts of this global outbreak. As always, our focus is the safety and well-being of our members, our employees and the groups we serve. Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted.
This page has been created so our XCEL family can get up-to-date COVID-19 information on all postings, emails and notifications sent to our membership.
- JSQ Branch Extended Hours - updated 5/18/2021
- Rockefeller Branch Reopening - 7/6/2020
- New Branch Hours (Phase Two)
- Member Survey FAQs - updated 5/19/2020
- Member Financial Literacy Program - updated 5/1/2020
- Member Satisfaction Survey - ENDED 5/8/2020
- When Am I Getting My Stimulus Payment? - updated 4/21/2020
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center - updated 4/13/2020
- Beware of criminals pretending to be WHO - updated 4/10/2020
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments - updated 4/8/2020
- Economic Impact Payments – What Should Your Members Do With Them? - updated 4/8/2020
- Help Prevent the Spread of the Coronavirus Video - updated 3/24/2020
- SKIP-A-PAY Relief - updated 3/23/2020
- Emergency Loan Relief - updated 3/20/2020
- Social Distancing - updated 3/19/2020
- Avoid the Virus - updated 3/19/2020
- Member Notification Email Blast - updated 3/17/2020
- Branch Lobby Closures - updated 3/17/2020
- Coronavirus Preparations - updated 3/17/2020
- Coronavirus vs Cold vs Flu Symtoms - updated 3/17/2020