56th Annual Business Meeting and Election
Due to recent developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we will conduct our 56th Annual Business Meeting and Election via a remote format only. Please join us online or by phone to attend as we discuss the 'state of the credit union', as well as elect three members to the Board of Directors. All members are invited and encouraged to attend the virtual Annual Meeting. It’s a great way to learn more about XCEL, your credit union!
- When: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Where: Virutal Webex - Meeting will be held via video conference or dial-in by phone
- Time: 6:00pm
- Registration: Click to Register *
* Meeting information will be emailed to you after registration. On September 24, the meeting link will open at 5:30 pm and the Annual Meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 pm. We will be utilizing the Webex platform, which is a simple service that’s accessible through any internet service, with a strong focus on security.
- 2020 Meeting Agenda
- 2019 Financials
- 2019 Meeting Minutes
- 2019 Annual Report to Members
- Board of Director Nominees