Let our credit card work for you!
Your XCEL credit card is accepted everywhere Visa® is accepted.
Introducing our new and improved Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card! We’ve added more benefits so that you can earn more every time you swipe. Register for uChoose Rewards to track your reward points on purchases and redeem them for gift cards, travel, activities, cash back and more!
Card Features, Rewards and Low Interest Rates
- No annual fee
- Credit limits up to $25,000
- Secure online purchases with Verified by VISA®
- Rewards & Low Interest Rates
- Double Cash Rewards – You must sign up for uChoose Rewards® Double* Cash Rewards expires June 30, 2023.
- Baggage Delay Reimbursement
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Medical & Dental Coverage
- Purchase Security/Extended Warranty Protection
- Dolvy Uplift™
Fees and Interest
- Enjoy a low, 12-month introductory APR* of just 5.99% on balance transfers**
Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases
3.99% Introductory APR, for qualifying members, for a period of 12 billing cycles. After that, or if you do not qualify for the Introductory APR, your APR will be 14.74% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Annual Percentage Rate for Balance Transfers
5.99% introductory APR, for qualifying members, for a period of 12 billing cycles. After that, or if you do not qualify for the introductory APR, your APR will be 14.74% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
For our full list of terms, conditions and disclosures, please click on our Visa Platinum Credit Card Benefits brochure below.
XCEL FCU is a credit union serving members in New Jersey, New York and across the country.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change at any time.
**Introductory APR on Balance Transfers is based on creditworthiness.
Credit Cards are variable rate products based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal.
Variable Rates are based on an evaluation of credit history; therefore, your rate may differ.
Approvals are subject to our underwriting criteria.
Repayment terms of 3% of the outstanding balance or $10; whichever is greater.
See the Credit Card Agreement & Disclosure for more details.