Become an XCEL Amabassador by sharing your knowledge and passion for XCEL!
We'll reward you for telling co-workers about the advantages of XCEL membership.
What is an Ambassador?
The Ambassadors Club consists of XCEL members from our Selected Employer Groups who take time out of their busy schedules to spread the credit union word. These Ambassadors assist us in communicating to their employees, our members and potential members. As an Ambassador, your feedback is very important to us and helps XCEL develop better products and services.
What is an Ambassador’s Mission?
As your company’s credit union Ambassador, you are the link between your co-workers and the financial benefits of XCEL. You help us serve your co-workers and meet their financial goals.
- Provide communication between employees at the company and XCEL
- Educate employees about the benefits of XCEL membership
- Share the XCEL advantage with fellow employees
- Distribute and post credit union materials
- Notify XCEL of opportunities to present on-site seminars/presentations (includes on-site sign-ups), in addition to participating in company events, newsletters, payroll inserts, etc.
What is Required of Ambassadors?
Being a credit union Ambassador requires nothing more than a belief in the value XCEL provides and a willingness to share it with others. We’ll do the rest.
Your Ambassadorship allows you to benefit from all the credit union services plus, enhance your own financial skills and knowledge. To show our appreciation, we provide several benefits to Ambassadors:
- Free personalized checks
- Free wire transfers (limit 3 per quarter)
- Rate discounts on all consumer loans
- Receive a 0.25% bonus on any XCEL Certificate of Deposit (CD)
In addition, we are pleased to sponsor special Ambassador Club events, such as lunch and dinner gatherings, to reward your contributions. Again, we thank you for your support and look forward to working with you.
XCEL FCU is a credit union serving members in New Jersey, New York and across the country.