What is an Ambassador?
The Ambassadors Club consist of XCEL members who take time out of their busy schedule to spread the credit union word by assisting us in communicating to your employees, our members. As an Ambassador, your feedback is very important to us, to help develop better products and services.
What is an Ambassador’s Mission?
As your company’s credit union Ambassador, you provide the link between your co-workers and the financial benefits of XCEL. You help us serve the financial needs while helping your co-workers meet their financial goals.
- Provides communication between the employees at the company and XCEL
- Educates employees about the benefits of XCEL membership
- Share the XCEL advantage with fellow employees
- Distributing and posting Credit Union materials
- Notify the Credit Union of any opportunity to present on-site seminars/presentations (includes on-site sign-ups), in addition to participating in company events, newsletters, payroll inserts, etc.
What does it Require?
To be a credit union Ambassador requires nothing more than a belief in the XCEL Federal Credit union benefit and willingness to share it with others. We’ll do the rest.
Your Ambassadorship allows you to benefit from all the credit union services plus, enhance your own financial skills and knowledge. To show our appreciation, we will provide free Ambassador services:
- FREE personalized checks
- FREE ATM transactions – free of any charges by us when you use your XCEL ATM Card at other financial institution ATMs. The use of an ATM of another financial institution may incur the fee applied by that institution.
- FREE wire transfers (limit 3 per quarter)
- ½% reduction in the APR on any consumer loan
- Receive ¼% bonus on an XCEL Certificate of Deposit (CD)
In addition, we are pleased to sponsor special Ambassador Club events, such as lunch and dinner gatherings, to reward your contributions. Again, we thank you for your support and look forward to working with you.